Book an Appointment
Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
If you are a new patient, please fill out the patient information form: Click Here
What to bring with you to the exam:
1. Your Ontario Health Card. Not everyone is covered by OHIP for their exam, but if by chance you are, we will need your health card information
2. Your old or current eyeglasses
3. Any eyedrops you regularly use
4. Your medications
5. Your sunglasses. We can check to see if they have enough UV protection.-(and most prefer theirs over ours after dilation)
6. If you would like computer glasses, measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes.
For contact lens wearers:
1. If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us at:
2. Wear your contact lenses in if you are coming in for a follow up.
3. Don’t forget to bring in back-up pair of eyeglasses
For our location and directions to our office, here